Autoclave Maximum Registering Armor Thermometer
Autoclave Maximum Registering Thermometers are for validating autoclaves by monitoring the highest temperature attained during a sterilization cycle. These thermometers operate on the same principle as thermometers designed to measure fevers: the highest temperature attained is recorded, and doesn’t recede until the thermometer is shaken down.
Thermco's Autoclave Thermometers provide two layers of protection:
1) each thermometer is sealed in a (PTFE) jacket which will enclose the liquid and splintered glass within the coating should breakage occur, there by protecting equipment from contaminants.
2) metal armored case constructed of nickel-plated brass to proctect thermometer from rough handling & shock during use.
Thermco's Maximum Registering Autoclave Thermometers are a simple and inexpensive method for autoclave validation.
- NIST Traceable
- Thermometers Indicate Highest Temperature Attained During Use
- Verification For Autoclaves and Sterilizers
- Thermometer Must be Shaken Down for Each New Reading
- Mounted in Armor Cases & Sealed in PTEF Jacket for Protection
- Open Face Cases
- Individually Serialized
- Refills Available