TOTE - Thermometer
precision refrigeration thermometer is encased in a water-tight, shock-proof plastic case and can easily be mounted in a vertical or horizontal orientation. The built-in cylindrical lens allows for an optically widended scale and easy reading.
- Simple mounting by the use of 2 sturdy holders, which themselves are adjustable, depending on the mounting requirements of the refrigerated installation or freezer (see technical drawings).
- Position of thermometers may be from vertical to horizontal. (They must not be tilted upside down, however)
- Shock-proof plastic case with special resistance against acids, alkali and rooms with aggressive air.
- Total impact protection of the liquid-in-glass thermometer because of compact mounting.
- Water-tight, thus also usable in open-air installations.
- Easy reading and optically widened scale because of built-in cylindrical lens . Hard to break even when handled roughly.
- Acid- and alkali- resident graduation and lettering of scale, which forms and integral part of the glass and is practically indelible.
- Constantly high accuracy of temperature indication and durability because of aging.
- Temperature indication is effected without use of further devices or energy sources, which makes the instrument wear resistant.
-30° to 25°C