||-50º to 70ºC
Thermco's Triple Display Digital Thermometer simultaneously shows the current, minimum, and maximum temperatures and updates continuously. An audible alarm will sound when the temperature rises above or goes below the set temperatures. The minimum/maximum feature monitors critical temperature for any period of time, such as overnight or weekend. Reset buttons on front panel.
Each thermometer is certified and traceable to NIST. Each thermometer is serialized.
The thermometer probe is housed in an unbreakable plastic bottle or vial filled with a Bio-Safe Glycol / Water or Sand buffering media which maintains the thermometer reading when the instrument door is opened. The thermometer and the bottle housing the probe have dual magnets allowing attachment to doors or walls of the instrument.
Other features include a flip-open stand, wall mounting key hole, and supplied with a AAA alkaline battery. The instrument is ºC and ºF switchable.
- NIST Traceable
- Each thermometer individually serialized
- Triple temperature display - current, minimum, & maximum temperatures
- Resolution 0.1ºC & ºF
- Accuracy ±0.5ºC & ºF
- Temperature probe housed in plastic bottle filled with a Non-Toxic Non-Hazardous liquid medium
- Bottles Have Dual Magnets - Thermometers have Velcro Fastners
- ºC and ºF Switchable
- Supplied with AAA alkaline battery
- Thermometer can be used to monitor ambient temperatures
- Nine foot micro-cable probe